We offer two different ways to contact our Track Your Hours support team: directly from your account, or from our Help Center. In this guide, we’ll cover:
- Signing in
- Submitting a help request from your account
- Submitting a help request from our Help Center
For current Track Your Hours customers, you can use your login credentials to sign into your account from our sign-in page.
Submitting a help request from your account
To submit a help request while signed into your TrackYourHours account:
- Click the Help icon in the lower right hand corner
- Type in your question
- Once you enter your question, you’ll be given a few resources to assist you
- If these resources don’t answer your question, click Get in touch
- Select Leave a message
- After entering in the required information, click Send
Once your help request has been submitted, specialist will follow up with you directly to assist with your questions.
Submitting a help request from our Help Center
If you aren’t a Track Your Hours customer, you can submit a help request from the Help Center. To do this:
- Click Submit a request at the top of the page
- Enter your:
- Email address
- The subject of your request
- A description of your request
- The state and license type of your account
- Click Submit
Article is closed for comments.