Track Your Hours Mobile is a web app designed to allow you to quickly and easily log your hours from your smartphone. The mobile version of the site allows you to enter and edit hours, access our Help Center, and submit a help request to our support team.
Tip: Visit the full site to view your progress and alerts, add/edit sites and supervisors, update account settings, renew your subscription, and generate forms.
Important: New users must visit the main site to create an account and add a supervisor before using TYH Mobile to log hours.
In this guide, we’ll cover:
To login to TYH Mobile:
- Navigate to the Track Your Hours website on your smartphone
- Enter your email address and password
- Click Remember Me to remain logged in
- Once you login, you’ll remain logged in until you manually log out, or go 30 days without accessing the mobile site
- Click the orange Login button
To log hours in the mobile app:
- Login to TYH Mobile
- Navigate to the Enter Hours page
- Select your Site and Supervisor from the drop down
- Choose the date you’ll be adding hours for
- The horizontal orange arrows to the left and right of the date field allow you to move forward and backward one week at a time
- Tapping the calendar icon allows you to jump to a specific date and return to the current week
- Choose the category for the hours you’re adding
- Enter your hours in the associated cell
- Click into a different cell or dismiss your keyboard to save the hours
Tip: If you prefer to enter hours weekly instead of daily, just enter the weekly total in the Monday cell of the week.
Reaching out for support
To contact our support team:
- Click the three horizontal bars to access the Support page or log out of the app
- Choose the Support button and then click Submit a Request at the bottom left of the page
Clicking the Support button will allow you to first review our Help Center before submitting a help request to our support team.
Article is closed for comments.