TrackYourHours provides the options to log your hours on the day they were earned or you can just log the total for the week. If you prefer to log your weekly total just enter the total on the Monday of the week that the hours were earned. Whether you log your hours daily or weekly there is no difference in how they will be reported on the weekly logs and Experience Verification Forms.
Articles in this section
- Overview of MFT statuses (BBS)
- How do I make a supervisor inactive?
- What is the difference between 'Recorded' and 'Valid' hours?
- How do I enter partial hours? (15 mins, 30 mins or 45 mins)
- How do I indicate the status of hours that I enter into TrackYourHours?
- I totaled the hours on my Summary Report and the total is different than my recorded/valid total; why? (California MFT)
- Can I enter weekly totals instead of logging hours every day?
- How much does TrackYourHours cost?
- I forgot my username or password
- How do I edit or delete hours?