Yes! We have an LPCC version of TrackYourHours you can use to track your experience under the LPCC rules. In order for the appropriate rules to be applied and forms generated you must have two separate accounts (MFT & LPCC) and you must enter your hours into each account. If you are interested in this option please create a Help Desk ticket and we will get you setup.
Articles in this section
- Overview of MFT statuses (BBS)
- How do I make a supervisor inactive?
- What is the difference between 'Recorded' and 'Valid' hours?
- How do I enter partial hours? (15 mins, 30 mins or 45 mins)
- How do I indicate the status of hours that I enter into TrackYourHours?
- I totaled the hours on my Summary Report and the total is different than my recorded/valid total; why? (California MFT)
- Can I enter weekly totals instead of logging hours every day?
- How much does TrackYourHours cost?
- I forgot my username or password
- How do I edit or delete hours?